Australian Workboat Brokers invites you to view our online Showcase of photos and specifications, where copies of the relevant Vessel and Equipment Brochure can also be downloaded.
Whilst this Vessel was initially built in 1992, it has undergone a significant rebuild in the last three years. Additionally, she holds a current AMSA Survey 2C certification which is valid until Sept 2021 and boasts a four-point mooring system. Also featured is a Kobelco Crawler Crane 7150, which is supported by a strengthened crane-pad.
Vessel and Equipment Specifications:
40m x 16m x 3m Flat Top Barge:
- AMSA 2C Survey until Sept 2021
- Built 1992, quality rebuild 2016
- Strengthened crane pad, with 7T/m2 deck load elsewhere
- 4 Hydraulic Winches
- 4 point mooring system
- Heavily constructed, painted and treated internally
- Deck gear is of high quality and heavy build
150T Kobelco 7150 Hydraulic Crawler Crane:
- Supported by a strengthened crane pad
- 150T Capacity (Heavy Duty)
- 10 yearly inspection completed
Contact us now to receive full details and take advantage of this exclusive opportunity.